Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...
From: Quincy Ogwin <quincyogwin@bellnet.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:20:48 -0500

No, what about:

http://www.machamradio.com/

I switched from a PC 12 months ago, converted my wife to Macintosh OS X 6
months ago...now we are a Mac only household. Everyone told me...noooooo,
they are not compatible....or there are no programs for it, etc.

Bullshit.

It's all out there. Everything you would ever want or need to do you can do
on a Macintosh.

I'll never go back to a windows based os...never.

- -=-
Quincy