Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's
From: "Barney Quinn" <Barney.Quinn@noaa.gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:44:14 -0500

Gene,

I have a 12" powerbook G4. I love it. I use it for digital audio and digital
photography. I couldn't be more pleased. My day job is in computers. The last
thing I want to do is to go home at night and fight with yet another
recalcitrant system. The Mac has been plug and go the whole way.

Don't know how it would be in the shack. I'm wk3z, by the way.

Barney