Subject: Re: [Leica] The Hind-End Part of Our Brains
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:05:39 -0500

At 09:11 PM 11/19/03 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>Marc I think you cheated and looked some of that stuff up!

Well, no.  I am a polymath and a Renaissance Man.  I am obviously far less
intelligent than the rest of you but I DO have a wide and deep knowledge of
obscure knowledge.

Allow me one instance of this:

It is widely known that Mussolini's body and that of his mistress, Clara
Petacci, were hanged at a gas station for public view.

Now, what brand of gasoline did that station sell?

I really am sorry but this sort of trivia sticks to me as tightly as does
the Sunny 16 rule.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!