Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Photography permits
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:07:34 -0600

Hello Kit,

They have rocket science in Alabama, just the other end of the state, almost to Tennessee.

But my point was that from the times I've spent in Fair Hope, if I had any kind of job at all, I don't think I would want to leave.  Of course, I'm speaking from a 20 years ago perspective.

Unfortunately, the town has been found by rich yankees fleeing the weather, and much of the former charm is hidden.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com