Subject: Re: [Leica] Autumn color
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 06:02:21 -0800

Adam.
Nice series.  I love Fall.  I think #10, the closeup of the yellow ginko
leaves is the strongest image.  It is very light and airy.  Really portrays
the mood of fall.  The long lens worked well for you.

Aram

> Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:00:35 -0800
> From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
> Subject: [Leica] Autumn color
> Yesterday was a day of contrasts with a hazy sky and intermitent sun -
very much your autumn day in California's Central Valley. The town of Davis
looked pretty good.

> I grabbed the R8 and the 280mm lens I bought from Doug Herr, a roll of
Ektachrome 100VS, and shot some fall color. This is the first time I've used
such a long lens. It was a bit of an experiment.