Subject: Re: [Leica] weekly picture
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:59:58 -0800

Sonny Carter wrote:

> Hello David,
>
> loved it
>
> SOnC
>
> Sunday, November 23, 2003, 5:55:02 PM, you wrote:
>
> DR> Hi All:
>
> DR> I post my weekly pictures (not strictly PAW since they are not always shot
> DR> in the same week posted) to the group when they are Leica images....  This
> DR> one is.
>
> DR> It is the daughter of a friend, shot on the fly in dim available light.
>
> DR> Feedback always welcome.
>
> DR> Look here for it:
> DR> http://home.mindspring.com/~davidsrosen/dsr3weekly.htm
>
> DR> Best to all,
> DR> DSR
>
> DR> --
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Sonny                            mailto:sonc@sonc.com

What does DR> mean Sonny? I've looked it up in the dictionary and it
says "Designated Router (PIM, Multicast)"

Also says"
     n 1: a person who holds Ph.D. degree from an academic
          institution; "she is a doctor of philosophy in physics"
          [syn: {doctor}]
     2: a licensed medical practitioner; "I felt so bad I went to
        see my doctor" [syn: {doctor}, {doc}, {physician}, {MD}, {medico}]

The ">" I don't know maybe it's cuniform!

Also: DR
     Developer Release (Linux, Apple, ...)

And: DR
     Digital Research (manufacturer)