Subject: Re: [Leica] Close...But Watch Your Step
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:57:44 -0800

Buzz Hausner offered:
" Close...But Watch Your Step"
> Robert Capa, who, sadly, got just a little too close.<<<

Hi Buzz,
Yes unfortunately! :-(

Those land mines are killers because most of the time you never see the one
that gets you! Hear it maybe, but by then it's too late!

And so are other things if you begin to get too loose and easy going.
Everyone has a tendency to rubber neck no matter what they say, it happens.
We become some what complacent and forget we get killed and injured just as
easily as the soldiers doing the fighting!

Sorry for the spin off on the quotations, but Capa is one guy I'd love to
see around with Iraq. But then he'd be a tad long in the tooth to be chasing
a war!

ted

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Close...But Watch Your Step)