Subject: RE: [Leica] Kyle is a hack
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:11:44 -0500

Ah, horseshit! I saw the commercial portfolio of one of those same
Magnum photographers - I'd be willing to bet - and the word 'hack'
immediately sprang to mind. Some people are terrific documentary
shooters and 'hacks' when it comes to the commercial work...some people
aren't Magnum shooters when it comes to the documentary work, but damn
imaginative 'art' photographers. ;-)