Subject: [Leica] last of Linda
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:12:43 -0500

This will be the last of the Linda series, This was taken at the same time as Linda 1, she had been a bit self conscious since there were people around the building some of whom were watching. I
believe that I made the comment that she looked beautiful and had no reason to be apprehensive and this was her response, Linda 1 was taken a couple of shots later.

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/linda7a.jpg.html

comments on this and the rest of the series welcome.
Thanks for the kind comments received already.

Neal f