Subject: Re: [Leica] large pinhole photography
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@imagist.cnc.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:47:10 -0600

Good afternoon Ruben,

A lovely package arrived in my mail box this afternoon - it contained the "KATALOG journal of photography & video, Fall 2003 Vol 15 No. 3" with a note mentioning, "regards from" you. Thank you, Finn and his staff for the lovely and thought provoking publication. Rest assured that I will read it from cover to cover with great interest. I adore the fine art of photography; however I can not find any mention of Pia Arke nor of pinhole photography of any sort in this issue. I say this not as a critique of my gift; but simply to let you know the status of your kind follow-up on my interest in presenting a contemporary exploration of pinhole concepts to my students. I believe that a staff member may have mistakenly forwarded the current issue.

In searching the www.brandts.dk website and Katalog online - I found a mention of Pia Arke in Vol 9 No 2 (and elsewhere) - no idea if that's the issue which deals with her pinhole work. They don't seem to allow one to peek into the article content - only mention of table of contents.

At any rate I appreciate your efforts and the efforts of your friends and associates, on my behalf. You need not do more in these regards. I'm already humbled by your generosity of spirit.

RUBEN BLDEL11/27/03
>I just got a mail back from Finn and he is sending you the catalog for
>Sehnsucht nach der Sehnsucht/Longing for Longing" - it was rather funny
>because I had not spoken with him for some time and as my mail came he
>had just posted material as the exhibition is probably going to the US -
>to Texa and Oregon and after an USA tour it will end up in Argentina.
>
>Anyway til woman with the large Pinhole is Pia Arke - and as far as I
>rememer I used one of her pictures over a spread in the beginning of the
>catalog-
>regards
>
>Ruben

Fond regards,

G e o r g e   L o t t e r m o s e r,    imagist

<>Peace<>   <>Harmony<>  <>Stewardship<>

Presenting effective messages in beautiful ways
                                     since 1975
web	                          <www.imagist.com>
eMail                        george@imagist.com
voice                              262 241 9375
fax                                262 241 9398
                      Lotter Moser & Associates
10050 N Port Washington Rd  -  Mequon, WI 53092