Subject: [Leica] Digital Journalist has a great issue
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:23:15 -0800

In addition to revealing what it was like to follow the President to Iraq

http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0312/dis_usher.html

(Chris Usher definately mentions he uses a Leica so this is on topic) there is a good gallery of Arnold Newman's portraiture:

http://www.digitaljournalist.org/contents.html

I am sorry to hear about the injuries to Nachtwey and Wisskopf - just as I am about any of the men who have been killed or injured in Iraq. Believing, as I do, in a free press, they are just as much combatants, and subject to the same dangers as those who carry arms. It's a war within a war just with the sides redefined in some haleucinagenic fashion.

Adam