Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Digilux 2, again
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:28:29 -0800

Where's Erwin Puts when you need him?

Maybe he's photographing the captured Sadaam Hussein?

:-)

On Dec 14, 2003, at 1:59 AM, Gerry Walden wrote:

> I don't really want to get into this debate as I don't really know
> what I am
> talking about, but does the lens of the camera move outwards when you
> turn
> it on, and could this be why in the diagrammatic view it is almost
> touching
> the sensor?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

His bad opponent's "facts" he sweeps away,
And drags his sophistry to light of day;
Then swears they're pushed to madness who resort
To falsehood of so desperate a sort.
Not so; like sods upon a dead man's breast,
He lies most lightly who the least is pressed.
                                                         Polydore Smith