Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Photoshop 7.0, was: stealing, NOW Ted Kicks Ass!
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:54:15 -0800

Christ,

Tell Corbis and let them decide. Helping Bill Gates isn't my first
choice, but I AM one of their favorite clients. They got a significant
chunk of the quarter million I spent last year at work!

On Dec 14, 2003, at 8:19 AM, Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics
wrote:

> I was at a restaurant, a seafood place on Smith street in Brooklyn, on
> the cover of their menu was a photograph with a Corbis water mark
> stretched across it.  I was a bit incensed because a portion of my
> household income comes from Corbis, (thanks bill).  I don't think
> these people deserve to be sued into the ground, on the other hand,
> the food wasn't that good
Eric
Carlsbad, CA

There's only one blemish in capitalism  and that is when market
discipline
is lost to a monopolist. - Scott McNealy - Sun Microsystems