Subject: RE: [Leica] OT- War Photography
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:17:40 -0500

So banned isn't the right word, they were sparing our feelings, and what feelings do you suppose such a photo brings up?  Patriotism?  Go USA!!  I don't see any one banning those nice apple pie, American flag, photos, which to me are just as offensive and the crucifix in a bucket of urine.  Image makers are just so much fodder to the advertising corporate hegemony were all brainwashed to believe doesn't exist.  As long as the "official" view of reality is promoted all is well, if not then we must be protected?  BS

Chris Saganich