Subject: [Leica] Nikon users notice art = pornography
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:30:33 -0500

(well, not really but ...) This showed up on the nikon list a couple of days
ago (I only monitor that list so I can bash the users for not buying
Leicas). Interesting, or synchonicitious, how the earth turns in little
circles all next to one another. Also interesting, to me anyway, is how the
photography world and the art-photography world don't really seem to
coincide much though the photography world seems to think they do, or will,
or should. Also interesting is that the nikon list's reaction to this "art"
was almost exactly the same as that of the lug: