Subject: Re: [Leica] Less Talkin', More Picturin'
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:59:09 -0500

Sorry about this, folks.  Evidently the Photoshop automatic web photo
gallery function I used does not work as well as I'd hoped.

If anyone knows any freeware that would allow me to easily create a webpage
of photos, I'd much appreciate it.

Will let you know when I get this sorted out.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Less Talkin', More Picturin')
Message from Luc Bourgeois <luc@forcemajeure.qc.ca> (Re: [Leica] Less Talkin', More Picturin')