Subject: Re: [Leica] Af enlarger adjustment
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:03:40 -0000

Charles,
Many thanks. I actually bought the manual, for the 1c, not that its any
different (I wouldn't guess) as the '1C' merely added the colour drawer
above the neg stage.
But, having worked from the manual, I at least know the correct procedure I
should follow, it just doesn't seem to work in practise. And that's after
swapping the lens for a genuine contemporary Focotar too!
Thanks for your concern and advice though.
Jem