Subject: Re: [Leica] help Sonny, I think, with an Olympus question
From: Sonny Carter <SonC@HELL.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:53:46 -0800 (PST)

I can't answer with anything but empirical knowledge.  I have done it and the film came out fine.  The epic rates up to 1600, Ithink.  Anyhow Fuji 800 has so much latitude that you will be all right unless you are in some extremely bright area.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, LA, USA

- --- "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> wrote:
Sorry for posting this obviously off topic post to the board but time is
of the essence here....

Sonny,

I think you're the man I want....I'm looking for whomever it is who has
an in with Olympus and loves the Stylus.

I'm going to be using my little Olympus Stylus camera at a shoot
tomorrow night (the very first original black one with no zoom, no
nothing but built in flash and a fixed lens). I want to put 800 speed
film in it. Will the camera read that speed with DX coding? If not, how
high can I go?

Thanks for your help.
Lea

Lea Murphy