Subject: RE: [Leica] ?hammerton LHSA viewfinder mag question?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:58:22 -0500

Rei,
If this really does interest you then start a conversation with Leica.
If they do the work then the Passports would be maintained and a
complete switch should not be that expensive.  Especially if you
"complain" about the rangefinder being a little off and needs
adjustment...

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com