Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: mobile phones (WAS: Film is not dead!)
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:23:59 -0600

Yeah Peter, and things have changed?

At Christmas Fest parade, I was standing between two people who were using
cell phones.

Peep#1:  "Where are you now?"

Peep#2: "I'm right at the traffic light."

Peep#1:  "I can't see you."

Peep #2:  "I'm right next to a big guy with a Leica."

Peep # 1 " I still don't see you."

Turns out they were not talking ot one another, because just at that moment
two other  people emerged from the crowd, and all four closed their cell
phones.

The most common cell phone greeting is "Hi, where are you?"

Regards,

SonC   (who has a new cell phone, because his old one fell off the counter
into the dog's water bowl.)
http://www.sonc.com