Subject: [Leica] FS Friday Leicaflex SL2Mot and 8+ lenses
From: "Dan Hausman" <pgw@ecr.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:01:17 -0500

HI-

Due to the illness of my wife, I am forced to sell my R gear.Please email me
directly for a complete list with prices, I am still working on it. Briefly
it consists of:

SL2 Mot Body Overhauled by SK about 3 years ago, but just discovered that
the eypiece is loose, so it will need a minor repair. Has 3-4 minor dings, 2
on the prism, 1 on back by rewind, couple of nicks by winder. Some light
edge brassing, snail trails, this camera has been used, but not beaten.

- -2 diopter with retainer

Leicalfex Motor (not working, suspect battery contact problem) 3 battery
packs, 1 of them NIB
Grip for Motor (new in box)

21 f4 Super Angulon 2 cam, Body worn, some very faint FE marks, most notably
in the center where I suspect it rubed against a former owners filter, I
think it only effects the coating and I have never noticed any artifacts, it
has been a favorite lens. the hood has a chiop out of one corner that does
not effect use.

35 Elmarit f2.8 2 cam, rear cap,filter ring, no hood or front cap. Another
favorit, body is worn, focus needs to be lubed, there is a pinpoint sized
mark on the front element  that has not effected image quality.

50 f2 Summicron 2 cam w/hood, caps. Excellent shape, rarely used.

60mm f2.8 Marco Elmar 3 Cam, some paint flaking on the barrel(bad batch?)
glass is clean and clear, no fog, fungus. focus smooth.

90mm f2.9 Elmarit R 2 Cam w caps, minor wear on barrel, glass is clean and
clear, fog, fungus, scratch free.

135 sold

180 f2.8 Elmarit R , older heavy version with caps, filter adapter. Moderate
wear on the barrel, another favorite. Glass is clean and clear.

250 f4 Early heavy version w/ caps Moderate wear on the barrel, another
favorite. Glass is clean and clear.

400 Telyt w shoulder stock and Ext tube, caps Excellent shape, minor niks
and scrathces on tube, a couple of the screws have been replaced with ones
with hex heads, does not effect use.Glass is clean and clear. Great lens for
birding.

I have several extra shoulder sections of the stock assemblies without the
grip.

Bellows w/ 100 f4 Macro Elmar and Dual release(with box for bellows,
release, lens)Glass is clean and clear.

2nd 100  missing hood, front element mark

120 Summar f4.5 Micro lens

65 Milar Micro lens

Ever ready csae for SL2

Leitz 2X SL/SL2 Tele extender

2nd Leitz 2x made for an Leitx Ext tube set, prototype?

Leitz Ext tube set, all 3 pieces.

Ext. tube for 100 Macro (not the bellows version above)

Adpater to use R lenses on M mt, with a focusing helical

Leitz right angle finder

Misc adapters I need to look up for mounting Micro lenses to bellows, t mt,
etc.

I frankly need to raise money in a short period of time, so I will be asking
either for PayPal or Express shipment of payment.

Dan Hausman