Subject: Re: [Leica] ?hammerton LHSA viewfinder mag question?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:57:52 -0800

Rei Shinozuka wrote:

> may i prevail upon this group's erudition and ask
> if the LHSA Hammertone finish MP is only being released
> as a 0.72?
>
> if an 0.85 version were available, my wife's long search
> for a 10th anniversary present for me would be over.
> otherwise, i'd have to settle for a plain-jane chrome MP
> (which is very pretty too!)
>
> -rei
>
> --
> Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
> Ridgewood, New Jersey

With the camera costing as much as it does does the idea of having the
finder changed out for what? 400 bucks sound so bad?
Other than of course lowering the resale value of the camera!  :)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] ?hammerton LHSA viewfinder mag question?)