Subject: [Leica] Are seth and B.D. arguing?
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:38:31 -0500

I really must skip too many messages when I'm reading the lug, I miss all
the good stuff....

Seth posted:

>B.D. wrote me off list:
>
>> First off, Seth - There is literally no one - and I mean no one - who
>> knows me - at home, at work, or in any other setting in which I have
>> dealings with people of any kind, who would ever describe me as having
>> an uncontrollable temper.
>
>:-)

First of all, I'll say it's not nice to post someone's off-list comments
without their permission. But secondly, I'll say that I think b.d.'s stating
a truism. Having met him several times, some people on the list may be
surprised to find out that in person he's polite, kind, considerate, and,
non-confrontational. In print he can sometimes come off a little prickly,
but he's really a teddybear. I swear.

That said, I'm sure everybody else is really nice too. So in the spirit of
us vs. them, (us being people with the brains to own leicas and them being
the jerks who don't) let's be nice to one another.

I give you b.d. and ted grant:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/luggers.jpg

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Are seth and B.D. arguing?)