Subject: Re: [Leica] Da'n före da'n (The day before the day)
From: Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:22:54 -0500

Daniel:
Your has to be the post of the year...a most fascinating look at all the
things related to Christmas.  I must admit I was pretty mesmerized with
the photos of the shopping and all the food.  Whenever I am lucky enough
to travel outside the USA, I like to see the way people in other
countries do the normal day to day things and your post covers all the
interesting stuff for me.  The LUG is a wonderful place and posts like
this keep me coming back for more.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA