Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux-M v. Summilux-R
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:02:20 -0800

Therein lies the problem, every 50mm, and 35mm, I've ever used has had its
own unique signature. I personally wouldn't mind owning every 50mm, and
35mm, made by Leica just for that very reason. I do have a current 50mm
Elmar-M which is just phenomenal, and it focuses to 0.7 meters.
Slobodan Dimitrov