Subject: [Leica] Assistance on a Camera Bag
From: "Steven A. Melnyk" <melnyk@msu.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:01:55 -0500

I have just acquired an R9.  In the past, I have used a Domke 803 bag
for travel photography.  Well, the bag will not really work with my R9,
motor drive, 35-70/f4, 70-210/f4, 35/f2, and a metz flash.  Any other
suggestions for a larger bag that will protect the camera and not
scratch it.  Any suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Steven A. Melnyk
Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management
Michigan State University
melnyk@msu.edu

Replies: Reply from eric@jphotog.com (Re: [Leica] Assistance on a Camera Bag)
Reply from Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com> (Re: [Leica] Assistance on a Camera Bag / Crumpler anyone?)