Subject: Re: [Leica] Assistance on a Camera Bag
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:38:59 -0600

The Outpack by Domke is a great little front pack, fanny pack sort of a
deal. I bought one several years ago and it's still my 'daytripper' bag.
It easily holds a body with lens attached, another small lens or flash
if either are needed, several rolls of film and it even has a get-up to
hold a bottle of water.

I've seen them show up on Ebay for not too much money. One of these
should be in everyone's bag assortment, in my ever so humble opinion.

Lea