Subject: RE: [Leica] Queen Mary 2: Filthy Lucre
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:30:54 +0100

>I read over Christmas that each Concorde passenger was subsidised by
>£3,300 by the British taxpayer - maybe just as well it was stopped,
>beautiful though it is!
>Frank

Frank

Let's think that "just if" Concorde airplane would have been allowed to a
less problematic development with other passengers figures both in Orient
and America the economical feasibility would have been a fact instead of
this huge loss. Airplane industries are in permanent fight for survival,
well helped by respective governments. Now we have another interesting
matter: the giant planes; I mean the Jumbo versus the new Airbus who
actually is a bigger one. Is there market for both?

Luck next year for Williams team! Not a easy task! I've seen my first F1
race in London forty years ago. Cannot remember the winner.

Felix