Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 vulcanite question
From: Richard DeLuca <odyssey@stny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:02:27 -0500

Jerry,

You are correct. Since I originally posed the question, I have talked to a
couple of repair people.  I'm being told that patching is best, replicating
the texture.  But I wish I could find a whole new door in mint
condition....:(

Rich

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] M3 vulcanite question)
Reply from Richard DeLuca <odyssey@stny.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] M3 vulcanite question)