Subject: RE:RE:[Leica] Re: Digilux 2 images on Leica-Camera.com
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:39:12 +0100

> In my humble
> opinion the Sony is the small digital camera to use right now.
>
> Felix
>
>You don't even have it yet, and you have decided it's the best?

The same case the first time I ordered a Leica. I have the good habit of
reading comments of other users, this and others lists and some magazines
and finally arrive to an opinion. May be wrong, may be right but it affects
only me. I see you Robert are a loyal Leica user. Congratulations, me too,
but it's more important me than Leica and I will continue using Leica as far
as it will suit my requirements if not...And the digital R back seems too
far for me. So my digital arsenal is now an EOS 1Ds and, soon, the new Sony.

Happy new year and regards

Felix