Subject: [Leica] First impressions on a Telyt 400/6.8
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:15:52 -0800

I received the lens just yesterday... and probably will not have a chance to
really check it out for a week or so... but at first glance, through a Viso
II, the image appeared very contrasty ( it was kind of sunset, and the image
through the VF looked mnore contrasty than without the lens.... a bit weird
in my opinion).....

Nice and light ( Duh... it IS a F6.8 after all.. and with 2 elements how
heavy can it be?)

Anyone have any ideas on mating this to my M6TTL?  The Visoflex has never
been adjusted to  my camera.  Is there a trick to this adjustment?  I think
Rei had some ideas a while back....????

Yes, still looking for a Nikon mount for the rear of it......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] First impressions on a Telyt 400/6.8)
Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] First impressions on a Telyt 400/6.8)