Subject: [Leica] Jobo Question
From: "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:44:07 -0500

Hi Nathan,

Just a few questions regarding Jobo.

I am interested in processing my own B&W film after a lapse of 20+ years and am wondering if there is any way to consistently process multiple rolls at a time using a Jobo and still get the same sort of results as traditional one-at-a-time tank developing ?

Do you have to change dilutions, developing times or temperatures when using a Jobo as opposed to a tank?

Regards & all the best for 2004.

Akhil

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Jobo Question)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Any tips for the Hague in January?)