Subject: [Leica] Junk Sale Part II, film, etc
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:53:29 -0600

WTB: I'm still looking a Focomat Ic column to mount the Focomat on a
baseboard.

For Sale:

Bought too much of this stuff, gonna sell it el cheapo - Kodak E100GX(the
warm stuff) 35mm 36exp 20 propack box, new unopened with 05/2005 date:
$80.00 per box - I have 2 boxes. New price for a 20 propack is $139, save
$49!!!

Hasselblad pistol grip with large screw, used showing wear, Bargain - $25.00

Hasselblad quick release, shows wear, Hasselblad name scratched off,
Bargain -$20.00

Canon Rangefinder leather case, bargain cond: $15

Paypal, money orders, or checks accepted.

Chris Williams
New Orleans
www.zoeicaimages.com