Subject: [Leica] 500mm MTO For Sale.
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:51:17 -0800

For Sale:
- ---------

500mm f8 Russian-made Mirror Lens (MTO)

With 4 filters, lens hood and both caps, in fitted wooden case.

I bought this lens for use on one Solar Eclipse... and it did a great
job!  But now I have a 400mm f6.8 Telyt & 2x so it's redundant.

Condition: virtually perfect, save one flaw.  Focusing is silky, glass
perfect, finish has one or two tiny marks that you must really look for to
find. Most would say "perfect".  But the rotating tripod collar is a bit
stiff in one spot. This does not affect operation in any way. T-Mount.

T-Mount for Olympus OM included. This lens was used with an R6, but I need
that T-mount for another lens, so you'll have to find your own.  Sorry!

Probably the lowest cost way for a reflex user to try a long telephoto.

Price: US$90 + shipping at cost.  7 Day MBG less shipping.

Email off list, if interested.

Thanks for reading.

David Young	| The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,	| April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. 	| Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Information at:  http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at: http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr