Subject: [Leica] FS: Componon-S and EL-Nikkor enlarging lenses
From: MCyclWritr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:26:45 EST

1) Schneider KREUZNACH Componon-S,  50mm  f/2.8, Serial No. 14520240.
    Early to mid-90s manufacture. I bought this lens virtually unused last
year and had it on my enlarger for about two months. It is in perfect condition,
optically, functionally and cosmetically. Dare I say, "Mint?" In complete
original packaging.

Price: $100, including shipping in the United States. Cashier's check, money
order or personal check (shipment after it clears).

2) EL-Nikkor 50mm f/4, Serial No. 860572. Bought new in early 1970s and,
despite being forced to project thousands of ill-composed, poorly exposed
negatives, it is in perfect condition, inside and out. In complete original packaging.

Price: $35, including shipping in the United States. Cashier's check, money
order or personal check (shipment after it clears).

Chris Lawson
Centennial, CO