Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] One more shot of the bassman
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:26:06 -0600

   Daniel wrote:

   DR> Sonny,

but I was wondering how the
DR> smile shot (and I think I like it better) would fare in color. I missed it.
http://www.sonc.com/smiling_adam.htm

Daniel, the smile shot was a little too contrasty, and the flag too prominent to suit my taste in balance.  I might try to rescan tyhe neg and see if my minolta can do a bewtter job on the shot than the Fuji Frontier did.  The shot is probably worth the effort.  It's just that I have really gotten lazy about scanning since I got this digital camera.

DR>I kept wanting to see a little more of the neck of the bass

The shot was the shape it was because I was chasing him with the focus patch, and frankly, that was the bottom of the frame.

Thanks for the comment.
Sonny

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re[2]: [Leica] One more shot of the bassman)
Message from "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com> (Re: [Leica] One more shot of the bassman)