Subject: Re: [Leica] enlargers Durst question
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:00:44 +0100

As answered to the Darkroom Survey on this list a while a go that I have
an old Durst D 659.
A question:

It is autofocus with two optics condensor and a box called cold light
wich should give a softer ligt than the condensor and bulp. I like
none-shining fibrebased papers and I am not into multigrade - is there
anyone that could recommend a photographic fibrebased paper with a non
shining surface that would work well with the cold light on the Durst ?

regards

Ruben

Message from Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] enlargers)