Subject: [Leica] Re: 2004 Leica Seminar...
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:29:59 -0800

All:

For those who have the opportunity to attend Ted's Seminar, it's gonna be
great! And, I envy those who will hear him... for he is a marvellous teacher!

For those who cannot make the seminar but still wish to hear Ted, he has
graciously consented to be the featured speaker at the LHSA's Spring Shoot,
in Victoria, B.C. this coming April 24th.

For full details, check it out at:

http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

You'll get to take a lot of great photos, talk to a lot of great Leica
minded folks and see the city that Condé Nast Traveler magazine has voted
"best city in the Americas"!

Of course, you need to be an LHSA member to participate, so join already!

Thanks for reading.

David Young,
Victoria, B.C.

- ---------------------

Ted wrote:

>Hi folks a heads up for those interested in the annual Leica Seminar 2004.
>
>We are pleased to announce the Park Square Camera & Photo Leica Seminar
>will be held October 14-17, 2004 in a new location at the Sheraton Hyannis
>Resort Hyannis, MA. Mr. Ted Grant, noted Leica photographer, will be the
>main lecturer.
>
>Further information please see the attached web site.
>      http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar.htm

David Young	| The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,	| April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. 	| Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Information at:  http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at: http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr