Subject: Re: [Leica] The Future of the Film-Based Equipment Shop
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:41:05 -0800

If you believe that, you have missed all the anti-technology arguments
over the past three decades in photography. Or you weren't listening.

Or have you figured out that with film it's more than using Matrix
metering and autofocus?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never miss a good chance to shut up.  - Will Rogers.