Subject: Re: [Leica] 32 bit digital cameras
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:38:56 -0800

First of all, the numbers don't translate between processors and
colors. What you can reproduce with digital is limited by whatever
printer you are using anyway, and the limits of human perception. Extra
data just gets in the way of reasonable storage size.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still
putting on its shoes."
- -- Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)