From: Rodin <lcuciniello@tiscali.it>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:25:43 +0100

Hi everyone!I recently subscribed this ML for I'm a Leica (M and R)
rookie.I still don't have a site but I've planned one in order to show
my Leica-and-not works(I know it will take a long,long time...:-)).
So let start with a little newbie question:
I own a M4-2 with 50/2 and I'm looking for a 35/2.The question is:
Is it possible the use of a 35/2 with eyes on my camera?I mean:are eyes
removable?
An answer would be very appreciated for I've intention to search an used
one in order to spend less possible (you know,to spend is easier than
earning! :-) ).

Best Regards

Lorenzo Cuciniello
Pordenone