Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL 0.72 Black
From: "Nick Hillyer" <nhillyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:11:17 -0800

Hello:

I am selling my M6 TTL in black chrome with a 0.72 finder, serial number
249XXXX. The only marks are a few light scratches on the baseplate, and a
few marks from the strap on the sides. Otherwise it looks like new. Both
boxes, papers, strap, and front cap included.

You can see pictures at:
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=007X9P

$1200 shipped in the US.

You can check my feedback on Photo.net in the neighbor to neighbor section,
and on ebay username: nhillyer

I would prefer to be paid by money order, but I will consider personal
checks if you can provide feedback and are willing to wait for it to clear.

Thanks, Nick Hillyer