Subject: [Leica] M7 Digital (real one!! :-) ) in LFI
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat Mar 27 08:41:08 2004

TED GRANT wrote:

 > If one uses it as an edit function to make more room that's fine but
 > you don't do it after each frame other wise you waste an incredible
 > amount of time.

Not to mention battery power! What I tend to do is use it for checking
that everything is still working OK, I am getting the right flash (oops,
I mentioned the F word) coverage etc. I am using a Fuji Finepix S2 for
weddings and it is reassuring to check during lulls that everything is OK.

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com