Subject: [Leica] Portfolio Review
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Apr 6 08:02:24 2004

B. D. Colen wrote:
> Hey, Phong - Can you repeat the instructions - I missed them. Thanks -
> B. D.

And to think that I purposely wrote the "goal
of the portfolio" part with you in mind.  :-)
Here goes,

By the way, as I would do during a live portfolio
review, that I am not responding does not mean
I am not listening very carefully to what everyone
has to say.  So please keep the comments coming.
It's been great so far.
Thanks,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Portfolio Review)