Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Jun 14 03:45:37 2004

I came back from a business to find the sad news
about Sal, which I can hardly believe at first.
Here today, gone tomorrow.  It was like just
yesterday when I met Sal at Jim Shulman's last fall.

He was decidedly a very generous man, with a passion
for photography and Leica, always voiced his opinions
with reason, always great with a war story to share
over a drink.  He could strike a conversation with a
stranger in less than a minute and make the person feel
engaged and welcome.

http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/BrynMawrLug/crw_8297-saldimarco.htm
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/BrynMawrLug/crw_8302-saldimarco.htm

[Equivalently, you can click on: http://tinyurl.com/2r9ot and
 http://tinyurl.com/yqzex]

My condolences to his family and friends,

- Phong