Subject: [Leica] Photo: The Late Innings
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jul 11 15:27:09 2004

Actually, Adam, the second one does it for me - the Dad and lad in
baseball caps, the sense of people behind them...this one works better.
The thing I was thinking was missing from the first one was, in fact,
other baseball caps. Yes, you could pull back a bit further, but this
way you get the little boy reasonably large...I think it works...And in
any case, they're both night shots....