Subject: [Leica] HCB
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 5 09:51:37 2004

lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> Even when this happens without our cameras ready, C-B
>  is there too, reproaching us.
Even tho HCB retired in 1975, I understand that he still quietly did
photography between his painting and drawing. He disdained automatic cameras
and I
assume he was aware of digital. In one of the TV documentaries made about
him, I
think I saw him working in the NJ hinterland using a CL, but I may be wrong.

This evening Charlie Rose will retelecast an hour-long interview he had with
HCB in 2000.

Bob R

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] HCB)
Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] HCB)