Subject: [Leica] PAW: Tokyo Night Scenes
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu Aug 5 11:17:41 2004

The Japan Photography list is a small listserv for English-speaking
photographers in Japan. Soon after I had arrived in Tokyo, the
listowner Juergen Sprecht posted a message inviting the members to a
night photography shoot in the Shiodome/Ginza area on July 26. I had
just settled into my new apartment, but it sounded like fun. These
are the photographs from that night out:

  http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2004/index10.html

I apologize for not keeping up with the PAW series.  I'm still
processing and scanning the over 30 rolls of film that I took in
China. Those should be edited and posted in the next couple of weeks.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW: Tokyo Night Scenes)