Subject: [Leica] Apologies to Luke
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 14:14:58 2004

This is not exactly a religious posting, but I was noticing some strange
language in the Gospel at Church this morning... maybe I was just
daydreaming.
Here is what I thought I heard:

Ted Grant went through one town and village after another, teaching as he
made his way to the Leica Seminar.

Someone asked him, ?Ted, will only a few remain Leica?? He said to them, ?
Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will try to
enter
and will not be able.

When once the owner of the house has got up and shut the door, and you begin
to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ?Brian, open to us,? then
in reply he will say to you, ?I do not know where you come from.?

Then you will begin to say, ?We ate and drank with you, and you taught in
our
seminars.? But he will say, ?I do not know where you come from; go away from
me, all you Digital Canonshooters!?

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see GeeBee and Doug
Herr
and SonC and all the prophets in the kingdom of Solms/Wetzlar, and you
yourselves thrown out.

Then people will come from east and west, from north and south, and will
shoot even digital in the kingdom of LUG. Indeed, some are last who will be
first,
and some are first who will be last.?

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Apologies to Luke)