Subject: [Leica] chatty group...flood waters
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Sep 2 16:46:20 2004

I think many would enjoy "Forty Signs of Rain" by Kim Stanley Robinson
- especially for the ending. ESPECIALLY those who live in Richmond.

It's an exceptionally readable novel set in the near future, the first
of a trilogy, about global warming. Stan is a friend but his work is
still some of the finest in speculative fiction. He actually knows how
to write.

Adam